Here are the best noise-cancelling headphones that are currently available on the market:
1. Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling HeadphonesAlthough these headphones are quite pricey ($300 - $400), it’s fair to say that they worth every cent. Apart for the obvious function of absolute noise cancellation and very comfortable padding, these headphones provide stunningly clear and dynamic sound. Bose QuietComfort 25 weight 196 grams and are rather durable, despite the fact that they are mostly made of plastic.
They come in a very concise case that is surprisingly small for over-the-ear and full-sized headphones. These headphones are perfect for travelling. You will need only one AAA battery to use them for 35 hours. This is a foldable model, equipped with the instruction on how to fit them inside their case. Overall, they deserve 4.5 stars for a perfect balance of quality and price, with the absence of wireless option being the only downside.
2. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-Ear Wireless HeadPhonesIf you are looking for the best sounding headphones and ready to fork up around $500 – these ultimate comfort Bluetooth headphones are exactly what you need. Memory foam earpads are coated with soft leather and the noise cancellation turns on automatically, so that you can concentrate your full and undivided attention on work or something that you are listening.
These headphones are as sturdy as they come with stainless steel side arms and comfortable and reliable case to keep them intact during your travels. The battery life is quite decent - 22 hours, which is quite enough even for long oversea flights. These are the headphones for those, who can truly appreciate the ultimate quality of music.
These elegant and comfortable headphones are actually relevantly affordable with $299 price tag. Philips Fidelio NC1 are rather balanced noise-cancelling headphones with a feasible built-in quality characteristic of Philips. They can boast an impressive 25+ hour’s battery life. By the way, the rechargeable battery itself is included in a hard case.
3. Philips Fidelio NC1 Noise Reducing Premium Headphones
With this battery, you will be able to enjoy over 30 hours of noise-cancellation. Earpads are accomplished in memory foam, coated in fine leather. It’s fair to say that Philips Fidelio NC1 provide top-notch comfort and excellent noise-cancellation for relevantly moderate price. It’s a great deal for those, who don’t want to splurge too much on headphones, but still want to enjoy excellent quality.
Read this:Best 4K monitor for gaming to buy in 2016
4. Samsung Level OverAlthough many users find these headphones to be too expensive, the majority agrees that their comfort level and quality of sound are well worth the price. Apart from that, these are among the few top-shelf headphones that offer wireless option. Natural sound and very impressive noise-cancellation make them a decent competition to Beats Studio Wireless.
They have built-in Li-Ion battery, detachable audio cable and button-free controls. Overall Samsung Level Over are a good choice for those, who don’t believe in folding headphones and appreciate long-term comfort.
5. Beats Studio Wireless HeadphonesThese awesome wireless over-the-ear noise-cancelling headphones can boast in-line microphone, 9-meter wireless range and high level of comfort. These foldable headphones come with comfortable hard case, capable of saving them from damage even if they are carelessly thrown in a bag or suitcase.
Beats Studio Wireless headphones can be used to make calls and are so concise when folded that you can actually put them in your jacket’s pocket. The only drawback is the battery life, which is 12 hours – while decent on its own, it pales in comparison to 35 hours of work of Bose QuietComfort 25.
Conclusion:Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise-Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphones seem to be the best choice, both pricewise and quality wise. 35 hours of work, fairy acceptable price, reliability and comfort of use make these headphones the best out of five.
Although Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless headphones is almost as well balanced and comfortable, their price tag is rather high.